1K – MONFANT RUN
- Age – 2Years to 4Years.
- Kid must be accompanied by father or mother (only one person allowed with the kid at the holding area and on route).
2K– CHILL RUN
- Age – Above 4Years to 8Years.
- Kid (less than 6years old) must be accompanied by father or mother (only one person allowed with the kid at the holding area and on route).
4K – FANTASTIC RUN
- Age – Above 8Years to 12Years Max.
Registration fee includes –
- T shirt
- Finisher Medal
- Post Run Refreshments
- Certificate of Participation
Hyderabad Runners brings you the 3rd edition of Hyderabad Kids Run. Our goal is to give kids the most fun and best experience, so they want to continue to be active for the rest of their lives.
BIB/RACE KIT COLLECTION
|Venue||HYDERABAD KIDS FAIR
|Date & Time||Friday 28th December 11am to 7pm
Saturday 29th December 10am to 1pm
Race Day Tips For Participants
- Use the bathroom before you start your race.
- Listen carefully during the pre-race instructions and follow the rules of the race.
- Line up at the start with your age group.
- Younger kids should line up behind older kids.
- Pace yourself.
- Do not go out too fast at the beginning.
- Save some energy for the end.
- Stay on the race course while running.
- Do not push slower runners out of your way.
- Pass other runners safely.
- If you need to tie your shoe or stop for any reason, move to the side of the race course.
- It is okay to walk during a running race
Code of Conduct
At all Hyderabad Runners events, participants should conduct themselves in a courteous manner, respecting all fellow participants, volunteers, event staff, and members of the community, and following the Rules of race. Unsportsmanlike conduct will not be tolerated.
Proper race etiquette is required at all times, including being aware of your surroundings and of announcements and instructions from event officials.
Please give yourself enough time to pick up your race number and enter your corral/reach the start area. Only enter the corral you are assigned to or a slower one, and respect the event staff. Please be respectfully quiet during pre-race announcements.
The use of headphones is strongly discouraged. If you must wear headphones, be sure that you can hear all announcements and be extra-aware of your surroundings, including other participants.
The use of mobile devices for photography or social updates during the event is strongly discouraged, as it decreases your awareness of other participants around you.
In accordance with cleanliness and hygiene issues, please use only the toilet facilities provided. Please be considerate in portable-toilet lines; don’t cut in line or into another line. Never urinate in the corrals, at the post-finish walk-off, or on the road side.
While participating in the event, don’t run in groups of three or more abreast; wide groups become barriers to other runners. Don’t stop abruptly to drink at an aid station or to tie your shoelaces. Watch where you spit and blow your nose to avoid hitting other participants. If someone running behind you says, “On your left,” move to your right to let the runner pass. If someone says, “On your right,” move to your left.
We strongly discourage male participants from racing without shirts, and/or from removing their shirts during the race.
Hyderabad Runners events are conducted in public places—either city parks or streets. Please deposit any trash in the provided containers, including at aid stations. Be careful when discarding cups at aid stations so as to avoid hitting other participants.
If you encounter a runner in distress, help and/or report the situation to the nearest aid station, and, if possible, call the event medical emergency line.